Living the Dream Labradoodles
3 Easy Steps to Puppy Adoption
Step 1: Please fill out the Puppy Adoption Form. We use this information to pick the best puppy for you.
Step 2: Once your application is approved, please pay the $500.00 reservation fee to reserve a puppy.
Congratulations on your decision to adopt a Living the Dream Labradoodles puppy.
Your puppy comes with:
* Foundation training on focus and sit commands.
* Foundation training on house training.
* A two year genetic health warranty. This warranty covers inherited life threatening diseases and the details are set out in our contract.
* Testing to place the right puppy with your family.
* Microchip ID with Registration Application
* Puppy's first veterinarian checkup
* Current Vaccination
* Current Worming
* Puppy Certificate for WALA Registration
* Three Generation Pedigree
* 30 day free trial pet insurance with Trupanion
* Puppy Leash and Collar
* Starter Pack of Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage dry food.
*One can of Royal Canin Puppy food with appetite stimulant.
* Information on how to care for your puppy
Step 3: The Adoption fee of $2,500.00 is due 1 week after the puppies are born. The signed Contract is also due at that time. Payment may be made by cash (in person only), check received before payment is due or wire transfer.
We give our puppies the Volhard Puppy Aptitude Test to help us place puppies with the families that they will be best suited for. We ask our puppy families to take our Puppy Family Aptitude Test before picking their puppy up and get all the answers correct (hint: always pick the answer that is safest for the puppy). It is an open book/open Internet test. You can take it as many times as you need to. Most families enjoy it. We are the final judge of the correct answers.
Living the Dream
Copyright © Living The Dream Labradoodles 2018, All Rights Reserved
Living The Dream Labradoodles
Asheville, North Carolina